TERRA srl (hereinafter the “Company”) is the owner of the processing of personal data collected in the context of:
• of its consultancy and provision of services with the aid of IT and telephone tools;
• consultation of the accessible website (electronically) and the services offered therein.
The following categories of personal data concerning you can be collected:
• Contact details – information relating to the name, place and date of birth, tax code and / or VAT number, address, telephone number, mobile number, e-mail address.
• Interests– information you provide us about your interests, including the products you are interested in.
• Other personal data– information you provide to us regarding your date of birth, education or professional situation.
• In case of use of the website– navigation data.
The Company collects and processes your personal data in the following circumstances:
• if you register on the website;
• if you contact us by phone, by e-mail in order to request information on our services;
• if you enter your data on the website in the appropriate “Contacts” section;
• if you propose yourself as a supplier and you are a natural person.
If you provide personal data on behalf of someone else, you must ensure, in advance, that the interested parties have read this Privacy Notice.
We ask you to help us keep your personal data up-to-date by communicating any changes to us.
The processing of personal data must be legitimized by one of the legal conditions provided for by the current legislation on the protection of personal data; the Company processes your data under the conditions described below.
a. Establishment and execution of contractual, pre-contractual relationships and consequent obligations, including those deriving from telephone or telematic requests for services.
The Company may process your contact details for the purpose of establishing and executing contractual relationships, providing the requested services and responding to reports and complaints.
The Company may also use your contact details (and in particular the e-mail address) that you have voluntarily provided us, also through the “contacts” section of the site, to provide you with information relating to the service you have requested, or for the exchange of information necessary for the execution of the contract, or finally for the fulfillment of tax or accounting obligations.
Prerequisite for processing:
fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations – art. 6.1.b) GDPR;
legal obligation – art. 6.1.c) GDPR.
Nature of the provision: The provision of e-mail and telephone number is optional for the purposes of the contractual relationship and failure to communicate them does not have consequences on the contractual relationship. The provision of other contact data is, however, necessary in order to manage the contractual relationship and failing that we will not be able to proceed with it.
b. Customer Satisfaction Surveys
If you are our Client, or potential Client, the Company may, with your consent, use your Contact Data to conduct surveys aimed at measuring the level of satisfaction (so-called customer satisfaction) of the service provided.
Prerequisite for processing: consent – Article 6.1.a) GDPR
Failure to provide it does not have consequences on contractual relationships.
If you have given your consent, you can withdraw it at any time by contacting the Company.
c. Compliance with legally binding requests to fulfill a legal obligation, regulations or provisions of the judicial authority, as well as to defend a right in court
The Company collects contact data to fulfill a legal obligation and / or to defend its right in court.
Prerequisite for processing:
– legal obligations, which the Company is required to comply with – art. 6.1.c) GDPR;
– legitimate interest in defending the rights of the Company – art. 6.1.f) GDPR.
Viewing the site and browsing within it involve an exchange of technical information between the computer system of Terra srl and that of the user. The information transmitted is for example the following: operating system used, browser and its version, time of the request, size of information flows.
Prerequisite for processing: execution of contractual obligations and pre-contractual measures – art. 6.1.b) GDPR.
The Company uses a wide range of security measures in order to improve the protection and maintenance of the security, integrity and accessibility of personal data.
All your personal data are stored on our secure servers (or secure paper copies) or on those of our suppliers or partners, and are accessible and usable according to our standards and security policies (or equivalent standards for our suppliers or partners).
We adopt, among others, measures such as:
• the strict restriction of access to your personal data, based on need and only for the purposes communicated;
• permanent monitoring of access to information systems.
We keep your personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or for any other legitimate related purpose. Therefore, if personal data are processed for two different purposes, we will keep such data until the purpose with the longer term ceases, however we will no longer process personal data for that purpose whose retention period has expired.
We limit access to your personal data only to those who need to use them for relevant purposes.
Personal data that are no longer necessary, or for which there is no longer a legal prerequisite for its conservation, are irreversibly anonymised (and thus can be stored) or destroyed in a secure manner.
Below are the storage times in relation to the different purposes listed above:
a) Fulfillment of contractual obligations and execution of pre-contractual measures: the data processed to fulfill any contractual obligation may be kept for the entire duration of the contract, to which any extensions and in any case no later than 10 years must be added, in order to verify any pending issues including accounting documents (e.g. invoices), subject to any legal constraints. The data processed in execution of pre-contractual measures will be kept for the shortest possible time.
b) Navigation data (related to access to the website) – these data are immediately deleted upon termination of the browsing session, unless they are necessary for the exercise or defense of rights (see Point d)
c) Purpose of customer satisfaction surveys: the data processed for this purpose may be kept for 24 months from the date on which we obtained your last consent for this purpose (with the exception of the opposition to receiving further communications).
d) In the event of disputes: in the event that it is necessary to defend ourselves or act or even make claims against you or third parties, we may keep the personal data that we reasonably deem necessary to process for these purposes, for the time in which this claim may be prosecuted.
Your personal data may be accessed by duly authorized and trained employees, as well as external collaborators if necessary, appointed as data processors, or independent data controllers, who provide support for the provision of services.
The names of any External Managers may be requested by means of a communication to be sent to the addresses indicated below.
The owner informs the data subject that there is no automated decision-making process on his site, so in particular there is no profiling system.
For completeness, the site user is informed that the installation of cookies can be disabled by setting the browser in use. Disabling technical cookies could cause site navigation malfunctions. Below are the instructions for disabling cookies, relating to the main browsers:
• Chrome: information here
• Firefox: information here
• Internet Explorer: information here
• Microsoft Edge: information here
• Safari: information here
• Safari iOS: information here
• Opera: information here
The data collected by Terra s.r.l. and / or detected by its site while browsing, are generally not provided to third parties, except in specific cases: legitimate request by the judicial authority and in the cases provided for by law; if it is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User; for carrying out security checks or site optimization.
The data collected by Terra srl are not transferred to non-EU countries.
The contact details of the Company, as data controller, are the following:
Via Comunale di Comino, 84 – 31046 Oderzo (TV)
Galleria Progresso, 5 – 30027 SANDONA’ DI PIAVE (VE)
If you have any questions, or would like to exercise the rights specified below regarding the processing by us of your personal data, please use the web form in the “contacts” section of the website www.terrasrl.it, specifying in the message “request in the field of Privacy “or to use the email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or to send us a registered letter to the addresses indicated above.
Under certain conditions you have the right to ask us:
• access to your personal data (that is, confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed; if so, you will be able to obtain access to your personal data and in particular to the following information: – – purpose of the processing; – categories of personal data in question; – recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data are or will be communicated, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organizations; – the data retention period (if possible), or the criteria used to determine this period; – the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of data concerning you or to oppose their processing; – the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; – if the data are not collected from the interested party, all the information available on their origin; – the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, at least in such cases, information on the logic used, as well as the importance and consequences of such processing for the data subject; – if the data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization, the interested party has the right to be informed of the existence of adequate guarantees;
• a copy of the personal data you have provided us (so-called portability),
• the correction of inaccurate data in our possession, or the integration of incomplete data (also by providing a supplementary declaration),
• the cancellation of any data for which we no longer have any legal basis for the processing (the data, for example, are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected; or you have revoked the consent on which the processing and there is no other legal basis for the processing; if the data are processed unlawfully; if the cancellation depends on the fulfillment of a legal obligation established by the EU or by the Member State to which the data controller is subject; if you object to the treatment and there is no legitimate reason to proceed with the treatment);
• opposition to processing, in the cases provided for by applicable law; (in particular, if your data were processed for the performance of a task of public interest, or for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller or third parties, including profiling; furthermore, you may object, at any time, to the processing if your data were processed for direct marketing purposes, including related profiling;
• the withdrawal of your consent, in the event that the processing is based on consent;
• the limitation of the way in which we process your personal data, within the limits established by the legislation protecting personal data
The exercise of these rights is subject to some exceptions aimed at safeguarding the public interest (for example the prevention or identification of crimes) and our interests (for example the maintenance of professional secrecy). In the event that you exercise any of the aforementioned rights, it will be our responsibility to verify that you are entitled to exercise it and we will reply, as a rule, within one month.
For any complaints or reports on the methods of processing your data, we will make every effort to respond to your concerns. However, if you wish, you can forward your complaints or reports to the data protection authority, using the relevant contact details:
Guarantor for the protection of personal data
Piazza Venezia n. 11 – 00187 ROMA
Fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785 – Phone: (+39) 06.696771
E-mail: email@example.com – Certified mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This information was updated on 6/7/2020.